I hereby give my consent to Procter & Gamble International Operations SA (P&G), 47 Route de Saint Georges Petit Lancy Geneva, 1213 Switzerland and LLC "CL CAPITAL" (a limited liability company under the laws of Russian Federation "CL Capital"/LLC "CL Capital", located at the address: 123557,Russia, Moscow, Presnensky Val, 27, building 2, premise IV, room 5) hereinafter referred to as the Operator of the event P&G CEO Challenge European Virtual Final based on G4P-8002155823 to the following is my personal data for processing by the Operator:
- First Name, Surname;
- Email address;
- Address of the place of residence.
The data can be used until the day of withdrawal of this consent in written form or after one year from the date of the event.
The Operator has the right to carry out processing of the above personal data both with the use of automation tools and without them, through collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (renewal and/or update, adjustment), use, distribution (including transferring), depersonalization, blocking, deletion of my personal data in documentary and electronic forms, in the process of using the obtained images.
The processing of personal data in accordance with this Consent is carried out by the Operator during the duration of the Event. This Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by the subject of the personal data by sending a written request to the Operator (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
) or by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing email you receive. We offer marketing email recipients the opportunity to unsubscribe from further communications in every email. Personal data protection
The security of the personal data processed by the company is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational, technical and software measures that are necessary and sufficient to meet the requirements of personal data protection in accordance with federal legislation.
For the express purpose of creating adverse conditions and insurmountable obstacles within the Company to prevent violators from trying to gain unauthorized access to personal data in order to acquire it, modify it, destroy it, infect it with malware, replace it or perform other unauthorized actions, the Company applies the following organizational and technical measures:
- appointment of designated officials responsible for organizing personal data processing and protection;
- restricting and regulating the group of employees that have access to personal data;
- employee familiarization with the requirements under the federal law and the Company's regulatory documents related to personal data processing and protection;
- ensuring the record keeping and handling of physical storage media and their usage, excluding theft, replacement, unauthorized copying and destruction;
- identification of threats to personal data security during their processing, and the creation of threat models based on these;
- verification of the readiness and efficiency of the information security tools used;
- password protection for user access to the personal data information system;
- implementation of anti-virus control in order to prevent the introduction of malicious programs (virus software) and implant tools into the corporate network;
- detection of intrusions into the Company's corporate network that violate or create the prerequisites for violation of the established requirements for ensuring personal data security;
- information backup;
- ensuring the recovery of personal data modified or destroyed as a result of unauthorized access;
- training employees who use information security tools applied in personal data information systems in the rules and regulations of working with them;
- monitoring user actions, conducting proceedings on violations of personal data security requirements;
- placement of technical means of processing personal data within the protected area;
- organization of access control to the territory of the Company;
- maintenance of technical security equipment, alarm systems in a state of constant readiness.
Unfortunately, no online data transmission can be fully guaranteed to be secure. Thus, by accessing the Website and/or utilizing the services, you acknowledge that: (a) there are online security and privacy limitations that are beyond Operator's control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and Operator through the website cannot be fully guaranteed and we shall have no liability to you or any third party, unless otherwise provided by law, for loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration of such information not resulting from the direct fault or negligence of Operator; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Other rights and obligations of the Company acting as the operator of personal data are defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data. Company officials guilty of violating the rules regulating personal data processing and protection carry financial, disciplinary, administrative, civil or criminal liability in accordance with federal laws.